Yours truly,

Me Academia

Monday, April 20, 2020

MCO Day 34: Lomak labu

Salam,

Today is Monday. Actually I got permission to go to the office to pick up my teaching material. But since I need to get permission from PDRM as I will cross the state border, I decided to not go. Takpe lah, I will find ways to prepare the materials. I am doing it pun.

So for lunch, I cooked masak lomak labu and sardin goreng yo. Ada biji labu tu, cuba lah nak experimen. I asked miss y to google what can we do with the seeds. She said can roast them. Makanya, miss y pun buatlah experimen.



Terlama pulak panggang, this is just under 10 minutes. Kena buat dalam 5 minit aje kot. Still tasted nice, extra carbon.

Trending kat FB now, page "Masak apa tak jadi hari nie" klaka.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?