Yours truly,

Me Academia

Friday, August 21, 2015

RM1 Ice-cream

Since we have moved to Nilai, many things has changed. Miss y and miss t are still schooling at BSP because we have yet to transfer them to schools in Nilai. Thus, on Friday, en. e will bring the kids to BSP and we will have lunch together.  En. e has to return to Nilai to get ready for Jumaat. Since, it is still early, I will bring the kids to our old apartment, while waiting the time to send them to schools. Usually, I will send them around 1.30pm and then I will return to the office.



Today, it's only me and miss t since miss y has duty at the school's library. I had a workshop before noon, and they served us soto for lunch. Who can resists a good soto right, and so I had an early lunch today. When we met at the restaurant that en. e, miss t and me would usually had lunch, I just accompanied them. Then we left, and I sent miss t to school. It was one at noon when we arrived at the school. I saw an ice-cream man stopping nearby. So I asked miss t, "Would you like an ice-cream?". "Oh Yes!" She replied. We walked to the ice-cream man, and each of us chose an ice-cream. It was RM1 each. Then, we walked to a bus stop in front of miss t school and enjoy the ice-cream.

While we were enjoying the ice-cream, we saw many movements. Kids coming to school by cars, by motorbikes, by school vans. Some older school children cycle to school. Something caught my attention when a school van arrived, and a lady driver got out of the van, to the side door. Then came out school children, one by one, and each would salam and kiss her hand. There are moments when she straighten a student or two school uniforms. She demonstrate a caring persona.

I think we were sitting at the bus stop for about 5 minutes, and during that time, I saw about 10 children bought ice-creams from the ice-cream man. So in 5 minutes, he managed to sell 10 ice-cream. And it wasn't peak hours at that time. Miss t was also chatting away, showing her friends when her classmates past by. She was very happy. Maybe it was because of the RM1 ice-cream, or maybe we spent some time doing nothing there.




Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?