Yours truly,

Me Academia

Sunday, April 19, 2020

MCO Day 33: Of lasayaya and board games

Salam,

It's a lazy Sunday. We just ordered for lunch and at late afternoon I cooked lasagna, my eldest's favourite. Thus, I named it lasayaya.





Last night, I played Harry Potter Scrabble with miss y and miss t. I bought it online. Thought I would add some new board games to the collection. I was searching for Scrabble and came across with the Harry Potter edition. Takde la beza sangat dengan Scrabble yang conventional tu. This Scrabble has a playing cards with some instructions. You can still play with the standard words, but if you use words from Harry Potter, should I say lexicon, then you will get extra points. We started playing at 6 pm, I figured we will need extra time to understand the game. End up with finished a bag of letter by 9.30pm. Itu termasuk sesi membebal kat miss y n miss t pasal RESPECT.


Then they wanted to play Cluedo. This is the first time I played it. OK lah, takdelah misteri sangat. You need to figure some missing cards to end the game.


Get to find more board games.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?