Yours truly,

Me Academia

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Handwriting

In my kitchen diary, Tuesday is Pasar Malam Day. This means that I will not cook anything for dinner or next day lunch (if I'm smart) on Tuesday. On Monday night, I will prepare the shopping list. Usually the list is divided into two sections. One is listing the groceries, and another is for the food that we will have for dinner. Once, I wrote all the things that I would buy at the pasar malam, including food for dinner, I will asked everyone in the house what they would like to have for dinner. Until one day, I'd just partially finished listing the groceries items, and have to leave the list on the kitchen counter for urgent matter. When I walked into the kitchen to finish the list, I saw someone wrote "ayam stick 2" on the list. It was so funny, and I have no idea when did miss t came in and wrote it down. I knew it was her because who else would be asking for "ayam stick" if not her. I regretted that I didn't took picture of that list as a momento.

And since that day, I only list down the groceries item. Then I will draw a line, and let the kids write whatever they want for their dinner and lunch under the line. Here is a picture of the pasar malam list wrote by me, miss y and miss t last night.


Yes I know my handwriting is the worst.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?