Yours truly,

Me Academia

Thursday, April 30, 2020

MCO Day 44: 7 Ramadhan, bubur pulut hitam

Salam,

Genap seminggu dah kita berpuasa. Rasa cepat pula masa berlalu. Harinie merupakan kuliah dalam talian pertama sey semenjak MCO bermula dan student dicutikan. Alhamdulillah all went well. The students attended the lecture until the end. I went online for an hour, the rest we discussed off meeting. We used chat box and other medium. Forgot to mention I used Microsoft Teams. It is easy to work around, I have used skype before this, so I have the advantage to adapt to it quickly. Alhamdulillah too for UKM has online teaching and e-learning systems available, for sharing the materials, assignment minder, a medium for the students to discuss on a topic and also taking attendance. With all these apps and systems, I managed to teach my classes online and virtually. Am I getting hang of it. Don't let me get comfortable. I may not want to conduct my classes the old fashion way after this.


As I have class today and tomorrow, the same practice before MCO applies which is no cooking. Luckily we have many option available to breakfast. So we ordered nasi briyani ayam, air soda herb and katira for breakfast today. Sedap pulak tu. Alhamdulillah. The seller even gave bubur pulut hitam, for free. Since nobody like the bubur except me, olalalala pucuk dicita ulam mendatang. Kena pula dengan kopi paneh.


Maka nikmat Tuhanmu yang manakah engkau dustakan.

Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?