Yours truly,

Me Academia

Thursday, April 16, 2020

MCO Day 30: My new gadget

Salam,

Today I was busy preparing for the online class  and also class assignment description. The class will continue starting 27th April. So focus fazid. You need to prep your gear now. And today, I received my additional gear. Just in time.

I saw a friend of mine using the tablet for teaching. I found it interesting, thus I went to Lazada and found it. It tooks 4 days since I placed the order to arrive. That's fast, just that it took time to install it. Apparently the driver only support Windows 10 and above, I still use Windows 7, hey don't laugh, old OS is still functioning like a bull, and it is easy to manipulate. So I searched for a compatible driver and I found it. So since yesterday the tablet has successfully installed plus miss t has been exploring it successfully. She mastered it damn quick. You can see her drawing on the 2nd picture.





So, with the installation, testing, and demo video, it took the whole afternoon off my work. OK lah, this is also part of work.

Today technically I didn't cook lunch. Because lauk semalam ada lagi, so sey goreng tempe dan ayam goreng je sebagai tambahan.



Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?