Yours truly,

Me Academia

Thursday, January 2, 2020

My reading pledge this year on Goodreads


Salam,

So I have completed my reading challenge for 2019. I pledged to read 15 books, and managed to find time to read 16 books. And still have 3 unfinished books on the list. As a record, here are the books I have read for 2019.

Goodreads has helped me a lot in managing my reading. I get to read people reviews on a particular book before I buy it. Helps me on saving money too....hahahaha... save money on books, boleh percaya ke?

OK for 2020, I pledged to read only 10 books. I feel that I would be very busy with academic writings and travelling this year so I don't want to promise a lot. I may exceed one or two books, I think, but that's it.



Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?