Yours truly,

Me Academia

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Selamat datang 2020: About my planner

Salam,

Tahun 2020 akhirnya mu datang....hehehehe... tak sabar nak tengok sejauhmana wawasan 2020 berjaya di realisasikan.

Terima kasih 2019, it was a meaningful year. Lots of memories created. Achievement? Alhamdulillah surviving, but hoping for a better achievement in the year 2020. Aamiin. InshaAllah.


Ok, in 2019 I have this diary cum planner. At first I wanted to be creative by making my own bujo, but then I get lazy. It was my 2019 resolution. But I found that I was not that creative. It is interesting to watch those bujo writers on youtube, so amazing that they have the time and put effort in making their bujo works successfully and nicely. Then I started exploring, buying all sort of pens, choosing the right book, finding the best stencils, templates, etc. But as the day went on, I realised how much effort I have to put in to start one bujo, just one. Plus I am not that creative.

Damn those youtube videos, you make it look easy.

And... the cost is not cheap either. So I have to invest my time and money, and my brain to make a bujo.

Then, this advertisement came at the right time.You know now (duhh..lame dah) that FB has link with google, the advert on fb are based on your activity on google. Creepy eh, but it makes your life easier some times. So menjelmalah this advert by Planner by Aqisbi. Tak payah susah-susah kau nak create your own bujo, nah semua ada dalam nie. They even have one design for student, that suits student's life. Korang minat ke, skrang kat MPH pun ada jual. Tapi kalau nak tengok selection Aqisbi, pergi sini.

So this is my 2019 planner. Dah nak lunyai dah. Macam-macam aku tulis dalam nie. I am exposed to journal writing since I was in my secondary school. Abah would give me a planner every year. He kept one every year, so I copied a lot of his style. Then from a single planner, abah upgraded it to a filofax. I had a blue colour and I used it during my bachelor degree years.

So planner aqisbi, thank you for arriving at the right time. Thank you Allah.
My 2019 diary
So this year, again from Planner by Aqisbi, my new 2020 marble planner. Harap lebih banyaklah aku menulis. Menulis di planner nie, di blog, tambah lagi planner kerja dan planner travel. Oh my, I can see myself busy in 2020.
My 2020 diary
OK, so there is a space for your profile picture in the planner. Last year, eh I meant 2019, I asked my other half to draw me. For 2020, I asked miss y. Since we have lifted her drawing curfew, so I requested her to draw the profile picture.

Drawing of me by miss y

OK lah, enough about my planner. Selamat Tahun Baharu 2020. Semoga tahun ini membawa lebih banyak pengalaman yang berharga.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?