Yours truly,

Me Academia

Friday, June 26, 2020

From my bookshelf: NOS4A2

Salam,

It has been quite some time since I've write a review of a book that I am currently reading. For this year I have targeted 10 books to read, less than what I targeted and achieved last year. The reason for the reduction was I thought I would be busy with the travel plan thus I may not have time to read more than 10 books. So I just put 10 books as the target for this year on my Goodreads account. End up the travel has to be cancelled, and as for today, I have completed the mission of reading 10 books. But I still continue reading. Still have loads, and my TBR list is still growing. Hah...Happiness is having a growing TBR list you know...

So, what I am reading right now, and I have started reading this book on May 30th, almost a month now, is my first Joe Hill's book. Not Joe Hill's first book of course. Joe Hill is the son of Stephen King. NOS4A2. And I am on page 30. Payahnye nak baca buku nie. Nak tengok syle penulisan Joe, would it be similar to his dad's, tapi so far agak slow juga. Ada gaya sikit lah, citer panjang-panjang, and several time I got lost and slept while reading it. Kite tengok macammana nanti.


NOSAFERTU...nanti dah habis I will talk eh write about it.

Eh ada pesta buku online lah....tak sempat nak tengok lagi.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?