Yours truly,

Me Academia

Saturday, March 21, 2020

The tsundoku in me: Latest collection

Salam,

It was quite a while that I have not buy a book for myself. Mainly because, I still have many books on my to be read list and was busy with works and travel plans. My priority is to buy used books, trying to save money spending on books (ye lah tu) plus helping the mother earth by not buying new books.

So, since my travel plan to Japan is now being cancelled, and one way to overcome the frustration is by diverting my focus to buying books. Eh pelik bena kau nie Fazid. Just by luck, I saw a list of books on the used book facebook group. So tadaaaaaa





Some of the books I bought from booksnbobs. The owner Rachel is so sweet, she even gave a a postcard and a magnetic bookmark.


Nah....tsundoku in me.....


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?