Yours truly,

Me Academia

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Working mom have to think and work smart

Oh dear, dah lama betul tak menulis di sini. My last post was a year ago. Teruk betul.

OK better not talk about why I didn't update this blog.

Dan, sudah semestinya, a year has past and there are many things happened during that period. And the big turning point was, we have moved to a new place. New house, new environment, new life and a lot of new stories, cuma tak sempat, or rather, hilang idea and skill untuk mengarang. I tell you, since I had stop writing the thesis, I have practically lost that writing skill. My bad.

But I still have that urge to write in here.

Semalam dan hari nie semangat dah kembali. And I have a lot of idea and story to write in here. So hari nie, kasi warm up sikit. Today I will share a story about food.


As a working mom, I try my best to prepare dinner for the family. Usually, I will cook 3 to 4 days on weekdays. Cooking dinner is the best alternative, because both miss y and miss t sekolah petang. Jadi kalau nak makan luar memang tak sempat. And I have to prepare their lunch too, so bila masak dinner, lebihkan untuk lunch sekali. On top of that, I prepared miss y and miss t bento/bekal untuk sekolah. I prefer them to eat whatever I prepare for them. The main reason I do this is because I want them to eat healthy and hygienic food, and I can monitor their diet everyday. Lagipun both of them complain tak sempat nak beli makanan kat kantin, dan tak sedap. So you can see, how I heavily utilised my kitchen everyday. All the renovation work and money I've invested on the kitchen is worth it.

So for today's post, I just want to share some stuff that can help working mom, like me, to prepare dinner for the family quickie and easy.


One of the best thing at our new place is this small shop yang jual barang-barang muslim. I bought this kuay teow, Hartinie's meatballs and lamb ala lamb chop at that shop. It sure make my life easier, because sometime I do need something instant like this for preparing dinner. And one more thing, I bought pes char kuay teow online. Senang, tak payah siapkan bahan-bahan tumis. Tuang aje dari botol tu.


Sedap meatball nie. Senang jugak. Hanya perlu rebus kejap, kemudian grill. Sos pun disediakan. Favourite miss y.



 Inilah dia char kuay teow guna pes tu. Tertuang lebih pulak, sebab terasa pedas. Dan nak kena masak betul-betul pes nie, kalau tak terasa cili tak masak. Tapi en. e tak suke pulak basah macam nie. Kena buat keringlah lepas nie.



Ini pulak Kambing Perap Hartini, buat untuk lunch. Dan hasilnya seperti di bawah ini. Kambing perap nie pun sedap, lembut, ada disediakan sos lada hitam. Tapi makan macam tu sahaja pun dah sedap dah, sebab kuah marinate dia mmg banyak.



Terima kasihlah pada pembuat bahan-bahan ini. It sure make cooking a lot easier.



Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?