Yours truly,

Me Academia

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Trying to recreate the CBTL's savoury scones

Salam,

On last Wednesday, my other half and me had coffee at CBTL. Our first coffee date at CBTL since MCO started and ended. I love CBTL because of the nitro latte/coffee, and the food and the cakes. So on that day, I tried their new coffee selection, mocha coldbrew and nitro. And I had their savoury scones too. Never saw the scones before. And it was so good. So today I've decided to recreate the scones. I used cupcake jemma's recipe, the recipe that I have tried. Read here. I just add beef bacon and chives and a little bit of spring onion from my small herb garden. 




So we had the scones for dinner. I cooked scrambled eggs, beef bacon and grilled vege. Kinda breakfast for dinner thingy. Another scones project achieved. Yeihaaa.....




And for tea, again I baked that pretty marble cake again. This time I made simple design, a spider web design. I like playing with colours. And for recipe, read here. I am happy with today's result because I used a round pan instead of the square one like last one. 









Itik Mashtar, the famous Sg Ramal salai house has open a branch in Nilai. We went there for lunch today.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?