Yours truly,

Me Academia

Sunday, August 9, 2015

I baked Oreo Cheesecake

Dah lama rasanya tak buat cheesecake. I can't remember when was the last time I baked a cheesecake nor I remember the type of cheesecake I last baked. Yup, pretty damn longggg time ago, maybe I was still in Brissie. Anyway, with the new kitchen, and new kitchen organisation, I feel 'hungry' to bake.


Oreo cheesecake


It's now easy to find better recipes on the web nowadays. Some with tutorials. So kalau blur nak faham recipe, tengok video aje. I never baked a cheesecake using bain-marie method, so this time I tried baking the cheesecake using the method. Nampak kek lembab sikit kan, ahhhh, that nice glossy finish.

For the recipe, I prefer using Kak Ida's Sempoi Cheesecake, that what I have mastered. I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup because the oreo cookies are already sweet. For the crumb, I used the already prepared Oreo baking crumbs, making thing more easier. Preparation 40 minutes, cooking time 60 minutes, resting time (the cheesecake of course) 3 hours.

Yummeh!


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?