Yours truly,

Me Academia

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Finally, I made Basque Burnt Cheesecake

Salam, 

I still have a block of cream cheese left from the Hummingbird cake project. Was thinking apa nak aku buat dengan 1 box nie. Nak buat cheesecake, I need to buy 1 block more, and so far I didn't see any philly. Nak buat carrot cake ke, alahai malas pulak. Then since I kept 2 boxes of whipping as stock, so I decided to make that basque burnt cheesecake. Come on fazid, give it a try, AF pun dah ada, it's trending now. Dan bahan semua dah ada....

Makanya, terjadilah that basque burnt cheesecake. 
Resepi diambil dari daripada page AF.

250gm cream cheese
125ml whipping cream
3 large eggs (grade A)
1/4 cup of caster sugar
2 tbs of flour (I used self-rising flour)
1 tsp of vanilla flavour/essence

Process everything in a food processor or blender (exclude the flour). Once mixed, add the flour then process again.
Bake in AF at 180deg C, for 25 minutes.
Chilled before serve.
OK, burnt cheesecake mission complete. Next project please.



Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?