Yours truly,

Me Academia

Monday, August 3, 2020

Smoked salmon sandwich with homemade toum

Salam,

I regularly seek my other half opinion on meal, be it for lunch, tea or dinner. Because ye lah, I cook for the family, and usually what my other half eat, we eat. Kalau ikutkan my other half nie memang tak cerewet, kalau hari susah nak buat keputusan, apa-apa lauk ayam dia OK, kecuali ayam masak sup atau tomyam...hahahahaha... Kalau lauk ikan, memang dia tak berapa sangat, kecuali buat belado atau goreng sajo. 

So recently, out of nowhere he said, "yang, you tak pernah buat salmon sandwich, boleh kan salmon nie buat sandwich?". We were eating sushi at that time, and he was holding a salmon sushi. So I said, "boleh yang, nanti I beli smoked salmon. Haritu I ada beli for miss y, dia makan camtu je, tak tau you suke."

So, for dinner tonite, I made smoked salmon sandwich, with the homemade toum. Memang toum tu buat sandwich lagi sedap. Can't stop eating it.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?