Yours truly,

Me Academia

Sunday, February 27, 2011

B S U R S I C U S U R

Have you ever wonder how much you have changed in the past years? I do sometimes...


Weeks ago I flipped through my school yearbook. Ye...saya kadang-kadang sentimental...hohoho... I remember how busy I was trying to get as many friends that I can to sign in my yearbook. Started with best buds, classmates, dorm-mates, homeroom-mates, petsis, and petbros. And at the same time preparing for SPM. Of all the comments, many ended theirs with this 'B S U R S I C U S U R'.
In a complete sentence, it means, Be As You Are As I See You As You Are. I'm sure this acronym is popular in early 90s kan, amongst other short forms that teenagers in my years used to use. Ingat lagi in those years, some people criticised for frequent used of short forms. This was a bit later than those acronyms used in the IM years: LOL, ROTL, BRB, CUL8r etc. Hey, nama pun IM kan, mesti la semua nak instant. But nowadays, I don't even understand the short forms used by younger generation. I have a SIL who often used short forms when texting or IM me, and I regularly kept asking her to clarify what she is trying to say. Owh!! Terasa tua di situ.

Anyway, back to the purpose of this post. Have you ever wonder how much you have changed in the past years? E.g. in 5 years, or 10 years, or since school years or colleage years? Eh..mesti la kan. Hmmm...I did changed in many ways. I know I did, I am sure those who are close to me (my family, close friends) agree with me. Ignore the physical change, which is pretty obvious hahaha... tapi who am I to judge kan, I will let those who are close to me judge me instead.

One day I posted on my FB status, "Manusia berubah kerna apa?" A few said because of money, a friend said because of the surrounding, one friend said because to be a better person. Anything can be a factor. I know there are some who changed for a better likewise there are some who changed for a worst. Apa-apa pun we should changed because of Allah, our first niat. Don't change because of a person because anytime, overtime that person too will change.

So, D U C M S I Used 2 B...hehehe...

Until next time, think positive and stay positive, inshaAllah everything will be OK

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?