Yours truly,

Me Academia

Monday, November 9, 2020

For my bookshelf: Adding to my Stephen King collection.

Salam,

As many know (chewah perasan) I am an avid reader of Stephen King. I collected his novel. Tapi tak semua ada. Miss t tanya, what did you like about Stephen King's? I said, suspense. Ntah, kadang-kadang penat juga baca sebab his style of writing sometimes made you bored, with his wordy words. But many of his books are hard not to read, in other words, can't resist. I was first introduced to his novel by my sister. She bought me Salem's Lot for my 15th birthday. Then my father bought me a few Stephen King's books, when he found I like Salem's Lot a lot. I started collecting his collection when I was in university. At that time a new book cost about RM25 to RM30. Tapi sekarang, phewwwhhhh.... If I can get used, I will buy them. Tapi susah nak dapat, biasa kalau ada orang iklan nak jual, tapi sampai 1 jam dah sold. Kuciwa. 

So recently, I slept late, was staying up because of work. Then nampak seller nie jual bukan used, banyak pulak buku Stephen King. Tapi I perasan pun dah 30 minit macam tu, masa tu dah banyak juga buku dah terjual. Cepat-cepat sey tanya seller....

Makanya.....




Dapatlah 4 buku nie. Tapi bila check dalam list, rupanya Heart in Atlantis tu sey dah ada dan dah baca...hahahahahha....Lupa nak update list oiii....

OK lah...bye.....



Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?