Yours truly,

Me Academia

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Capsule vs Dripper

Salam,

Sape tahu bekas besi tahan karat tu? 



Just recently one of my xstudents, invited me to a private coffee group (private lah sangat, approval by invitation je 😁).  It's amazing to see a group of people talks about coffee, only. Some even discuss the science of coffee making. While others on the philosophy 🙄. Some of the members are adventurous, exploring different kind of coffee, but there are some who likes to chill with kopi kampung 🤗 (434 sedap yo). Nice... I learned a lot from that group.

So this afternoon I was looking for my good old vietnamese coffee filter. It was given by my brother years ago. It came with a superb vietnamese coffee ground, finished a long time ago. Vietnamese coffee, the best coffee so far ☕👍. I was reading on the dripping technique, they called it pour over. Hah sound so modern eh. Basically you just let the coffee bloom and drip slowly, like the old coffee machine (I mean coffee pot) way. 

Sometimes you need a break from the capsule machine and the instant coffee. I am planning to make my coffee the old way yezzaa.... Let's experiment!

Friends, if you have a cup of coffee in your hand, you are not alone 😍. Plus a good book and a comfy chair.

From a coffee lover to a coffee lover 😊.





Petang tadi, nak buat roti titab. Tapi telur terebus lama pulak hahahahaha...


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?