Yours truly,

Me Academia

Friday, July 24, 2020

Gardening Part IV

Salam,

It has been a month since my last post on me gardening. So here is an update.

Lemongrass, I have added 3 new anak serai, this time it took just 1 week for the new root to duplicate. Mungkin sebab enough sunlight and enough water, considering it is raining season now.


My kunyit, abundance of them now. Both in the flower bed outside my unit and in the pots at the balcony. Daun kecik2 coz I planted them too close. Nak kena buang sikit daun.


Daun kesum (hai susah pulak menaip guna hphone nie, lari alignment haaaa). The only surviving kesum, tapi nampak ada harapan nie. Takpe weekend nie sey tambah anak baru.


Kangkung, dah boleh harvest nie. Nie gara-gara dibuli Didi, tinggal 4 batang aje. Dah order anak benih baru, nnt kite semai.

My halia, belum cukup umur untuk harvest. Belum nampak ubinya merah lagi.



Trying a new technique for planting spring onion. Nampak menjadi. I am so happy. Alhamdulillah.

My garlic chives arw blooming. Soon I will have a new anak pokok.


And the rest of my plant. Ini dekat balcony.


Spread the love

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?