Yours truly,

Me Academia

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In search of the King

Belum musim, tapi kelibatnya merata-rata...
Yes....The king of fruit was what I was searching for. Gile lame punye craving, alhamdullillah today my hunny bunny managed to locate and captured two of them...but he had to pay for a high price...demi sayang pada bini terchinta...'poketku barai' said atang on his FB status...hohoho

Two weeks ago, on a particular day, I saw a lorry with a load of durian...'eh...dah musim ke?! awalnya'. Later that day, somewhere in between preparing dinner and FBing, I posted a picture of a durian I found in the wide web, making remark "on my wishlist". Soon later, I got replied from friends. Ramai betul peminat durian...hohoho really hope someone to offer/invite us to his/her orchard. Nan ado....

One day,"Mak, kek dusun takdo durion ko?" I asked mak one day over the phone. "ontah laa...takdo kot...minggu dopan baghu mak nak balik kampung." Frust!!

Today, "Nee, kang lalu sekian sekian jalan, kalau ado durian boli yo." And later, "Yang....perghhh mahal nye, 2 bijik RMXX..." "Ha!!!!" But what to do, sudah kepingin lor....



Memang patut la dipanggil raja segala buah, so expensive lorrr.... Belum musim lagi, only at certain places...this one came from Johor. Anyway...sodap! Terbaeeekkkk.......

Until next time, think positive and stay positive, inshaAllah everything will be OK

p.s. sapo ado dusun tu, jgn la sogan ngajak kami...hahahaha ok... tak kelakar....

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?