Yours truly,

Me Academia

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A quick post: "Air pasang malam"

I find it hard for me to write in this blog nowadays, time is not only the issue now, even if I have the time, there is always something else attract my attention (I blame it all on the TV huhu). Sometimes I feel like I am sneaking into my own blog. hahahaha... what a weird feeling?!

So feeling guilty today, here is a quick post about adik. Do you know the "air pasang malam" song? It's amazing that my children are singing that song. When adik sang that song the first time, I was really stunned. Can't believe she learnt it from the pre-school. Maybe we can class it under the ever green song ya!

So this is adik's version:

Air pasar malam surut pukul 5
Nyonya bangun pagi siram pokok bunga
Pokok bunga telur tanam tepi kolam
Itik bertelur ayam meretas
Cik baba jatuh dlm parit
Cik aminah ketawa jerit-jerit
Naik ketapi singgah kuala lumpur
Nampak bini cantik meroyok bawah dapur

hahahahah.... I have corrected her many times though. The thing is she gets it right everytime I've corrected her, but the next time she sang it, she will repeat the same mistake. Especially the word menyorok.....meroyok? Now where did that come from?

 

Until next time, think positive and stay positive, inshaAllah everything will be OK

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?