Yours truly,

Me Academia

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ketuk-ketuk papan kekunci

Geram rasanya nak bercerita....tapi tak sempat menyusun kata....oh well.... cliche....

Dah masuk tahun baru, macam2 kisah dah berlaku, dah berlalu, tak sempat nak coret di sini aje... only today, I feel the urge of updating this blog. I need to write something. The motivation came when I realised that it has been quite awhile since I last wrote something about yaya n adik, something new about them, their personal achievement, their sweet moment and bitter experienced. Though I have to admit, I have a pretty good memory, Alhamdullillah, but there are times when I am worried that one day, if Allah permits, the wonderful memories of yaya and adik, fade away. My wish is that one day they will read their childhood story   here. So you better start writing your journal today dude!


----
Yaya is now in standard 4. Alhamdullillah she did well last year. So as a result, this year she moved to a better class. I am satisfied, and happy for her, because it was her first year in the new school. She did had some unhappy situations, she was very uneasy at the start of the school, but gradually she overcame her fear and after a few months, she has a few friends that she claimed her BFFs.

My schedule has also revolve around yaya's schedule. Yaya woke up at 6.15 in the morning, then babah would sent her to school. After school, normally babah would pick her up, however, if babah unable to, I would drove down from the office to pick her up from school. We then had lunch together, at the restaurants at BSP, or at the food court at my working place, or any fast food outlets in BBB. After lunch, yaya would stay at my room at the office, did her homework, or revision, or played computer games (only with my permission.

I'm happy with this arrangement, I get to supervise her with her homework. And the best part is, I get the chance to have a pep talk with her, which is not easy doing at home. Ya la, balik aje, I have other chores to do; cooking, washing, ironing, clothes folding, facebooking, and working...hahahahha... so ok la kan...

Banyak juga nak story about yaya, but later laaa....

-----
Adik, I have enrolled her into a kindy. She just turned 4 two weeks ago, and I tell you she is the chatter box in the family. Forever mulut nak bercakap aje. I warn you, you better have a long list of reasons/explanation to give her, because she will not stop asking until she is satisfied with the answer. Argghhhh... she tested my IQ and EQ many times....it is exhausted. Betul la orang kata, anak no. 2 nie persistent and hard headed. Selagi tak dapat, selagi tu laaa....on and on and on. She even fell asleep while arguing with me, and the first thing she said (or did) when she woke up is, she repeated the question that we've argued the night before. hahahhahah.... Kontra betul adik dengan yaya nih. Both of them are different in many ways. I consider all this as a nikmat! SubhanAllah.... all these experiences, raising them, so precious.

Now, adik is soooo obsess with jigsaw puzzle. "Mama, tengok nie puzzle" she said when she encountered her first puzzle. It was a free gift I got it from aussino. She can spend the whole hour solving and resolving it. From a bigger pieces puzzle, adik now can do a smaller pieces one, although at first she had doubt she can finish the angry bird smaller pieces puzzle, but I give her encouragement. She worked smart you know. You see, she knew that she won't be able to finish the angry bird puzzle on the first trial, so what she did was, she only did a portion of it, then she gradually did the whole puzzle. Now I never taught her to do that, she figured that out herself. Amazingly she has strategy, she knows her limit, and she plan her way. Hey... that sounds so familiar kan...hahahhahahah....

Wooppss... I better stop now... I think I better starts preparing the draft for next coming posts. I have a strategy to do this. I end this entry with this Malay proverb:

"Kalau takut dilambung ombak, jangan berumah di tepi pantai."


Until next time, think positive and stay positive, inshaAllah everything will be OK

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?