Yours truly,

Me Academia

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

In just a few hours or so, another year will ends. 2012 has been a great one...and a tough one indeed. I faced a lot of challenge, lot of new things to learn and absorb. Lot of th
ings to catch up. Lot of times spent working. Juggling time, tried to devide time equally between work and family. In doing so, most of the nights I have to stay up until late. There were times I felt so stressed, until I felt I wanted to puke. There were times I felt I want to ignore all job related works.

Nonetheless, I have gained and achieved many great things. Learned new knowledge, new techniques. Acquired new skills. Met new and great peoples. On mundane side, I think I've improved many things. Besides that I've managed both the housechores, and kids. Tried the very best to make everyone happy. Kids too got their best shares. So overall, all went well, and no matter how hard it seemed to be at first, it ended quite well. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for a great year.



Until next time, think positive and stay positive, inshaAllah everything will be OK

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?