Yours truly,

Me Academia

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

@35

.......

@ 35, am officially gray. I have a couple of gray hairs. but still can't beat atang's. hahaha. but isn't it too early to have gray hair. I remember Mak had hers when I was in the secondary school, and she was in her 40s.

@ 35, alhamdullillah I have everything that I need, have almost everything that I want, and waiting for another wish to come true, hopefully soon. amin.

@ 35, we nearly had a new addition to the family, but tak da rezeki. Allah knows best.

@ 35, I try to see things more broadly, now I understand what professionalism means. I try to look for strength from the weakness, because I believe that the weakness is the token of strength. tetiba nak buat SWOT analysis.

@35, alhamdullillah, I never knew I have the ability to motivate others, because I find it difficult to motivate myself. I get this kind remark lately from my students, maybe I understand their problem more because I myself know how it feels when you feel so low, so at the bottom and hopeless. But all I did is to listen more. They just need a push, little encouragement. Happy to see them walked out of my room with a smile on their face, well I hope I did lift a burden off their shoulders. Talk less, listen more.

@35, I still have a lot of questions linger in my head. Still looking for the reason why am I here. But I believe Allah has a better plan for me.


Until next time, think positive and stay positive, inshaAllah everything will be OK

p.s. @ 35, my uncle passed away at makkah. He was 61 yr old. He was a simple, down to earth person. He died because his heart had failed on him, asbab kematiannya. Al Fatihah.

yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?